Leading international mobile marketing system which helps app programmers monetize and encourage their mobile and tablet PC programs with ads inmobi review app advertising service – Is It Official or Scam? Take a look at accurate critiques, repayment proofs, manager connections and more!
Today, SolarLED is becoming more common in street lighting applications because it projects the lumen output of the LED more efficiently, which allows for wider coverage of a consistent light pattern. Uniformity is one of the benefits of a well-designed solid state lighting product. Improved uniformity means fewer hot spots (and subsequent pools of darkness) versus traditional light sources, thus, improving visual acuity and safety.
I have been on either Synthroid or Levothyroxine ever since. I came across this thread when I googled a search of synthroid vs. levothyroxine.
Solar LEDs depreciate more slowly than many traditional light sources such as metal
halide or induction technologies. In technologies with less light deprecation over time,
fewer initial lumens can be designed into the application. All of these factors,
including higher light uniformity, improved color rendering and high color temperature,
allowing for wider coverage, can reduce the wattage of fixtures required in many outdoor
applications. This significantly reduces the cost of energy, and allows for lower cost of
ownership over the life of the system.
Advantage of LinkITus Group Solar LED Streetlights:
LinkITus Group has partnered with a leading manufacturer of Solar LED Street Lights along with Technical Engineering Company Ltd, in Nairobi, Kenya. Our lights are manufactured based on the highest standards of the industry. Our company personnel perform rigorous inspections and testing of every light that is to be installed. Even the slightest non-conformity is unacceptable to us. Chief among the advantages of LinkITus Solar LEDs is that they have extremely long lives — they don’t have filaments that can quickly burn out — and they don’t contain toxic chemicals like mercury, unlike traditional highpressure sodium lamps or mercury-vapor lamps. A LED light can last anywhere from 6.1 – 11.4 years. As a result of this our lights also have reduced maintenance costs because of their long lives, and they give off less heat than other bulbs. Because they last so long, our Solar LEDs are suitable for places where replacing light bulbs is expensive, inconvenient or otherwise difficult like streetlights.
There are many reasons why Solar LED technology should be considered in street area lighting.
- Solar LED lights are environmentally friendly because they consume so little energy and they reduce carbon emissions.
- They are free from hazardous chemicals such as mercury and lead which release toxins.
- They are not made with arc tubes like traditional HID but instead use diodes. Diodes help boost the resistance of the lamp giving them a higher rate of durability compared with other lamp technology, which ultimately provides a significantly longer lifespan.
- Advantage of LinkITus Group Solar LED Streetlights: There are many reasons why Solar LED technology should be considered in street area lighting. 3 LEDs are highly energy efficient. While compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs) recently have been touted as the standard in green lighting, LEDs have actually doubled their energy efficiency [source: Rosenthal and Barringer].
- They use 15 percent of the energy of an incandescent bulb while generating more light per watt [source: Taub]. LEDs produce 80 lumens per watt; traditional streetlights can only muster 58 lumens per watt [source: Bailey].
- According to one estimate, converting all light fixtures to LEDs would halve the amount of energy used for lighting in a country [source: Rosenthal and Barringer]. By integrating solar panels, the lights can become self-sufficient and even send excess energy back to the grid, with the adoption of so-called “smart” energy grids.
Process of Supply, Training and Installation
Complete assembly of our product parts will occur in the procuring country according to our specifications. Since many countries don’t have the capability of end-to-end manufacturing, this allows us to control our manufacturing and reduce the overall expense of monitoring at multiple locations. This does not only compel us to conform to the country’s standards, but it also allows us to employ locals and create additional jobs for the country. Once assembly is underway, LinkITus along with our partner, Technology Engineering Co. Ltd, will further employ and train a local company to do the installation. It gives us yet another opportunity to engage local businesses into our projects thus giving us the benefit of native knowledge. The projects managers required at this stage will be LinkITus’ employees and expert technicians will be flown in to perform the training. This ensures that the criteria are met based on our guidelines. Warranty for parts will be provided as well, based on the products selected and terms agreed upon with the procuring country.
Our company has been providing Solar lighting services to clients across the globe over the years and we have maintained excellent relationships, based upon our products, services, communication, and reliability.